Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,067 (2,750,655 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)