Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07136 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,944 (E£ 27,241) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)