Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14835 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,012 (E£ 13,560) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)