Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,883 (5,915 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)