Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,669 (5,699 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)