Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,860 (3,948 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)