Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,798 (3,879 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)