Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.915 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,589 (3,923 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)