Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07109 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,907 (40,887 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)