Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34575 AUD / AED
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,185 (Dirham 12,104) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)