Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01184 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,301 (¥194,312) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)