Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,648 (Mex$ 26,710) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)