Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01954 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,433 (₨175,669) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)