Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33058 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,256 (6,825TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)