Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33091 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,345 (7,088TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)