Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00426 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,029 (710,473 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)