Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 100% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,247 (5,629,993 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)