Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 99% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,474 (6,679,217 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)