Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00237 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,255 (1,793,710 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (44 minutes ago)