Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,042 (1,853,431 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (30 minutes ago)