Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,026 (1,708,267 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)