Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,979 (1,867,985 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)