Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,803 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (27 minutes ago)