Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,873 (1,342,647 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)