Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24254 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,067 (8,523 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)