Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15662 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,817 (元17,987) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)