Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,881 (元12,724) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)