Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,826 (€3,108) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)