Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,709 (﷼ 87,100,401) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)