Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01996 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,918 (Php146,197) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)