Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02011 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,704 (Php134,448) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)