Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,620 (3,586,841 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (31 minutes ago)