Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,556 (元17,020) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)