Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15850 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,326 (元20,987) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)