Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26795 USD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,027 prices entered by 345 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)