Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,105 (8,554 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (38 minutes ago)