Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,047 (€3,724) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)