Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (€3,311) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)