Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,377 (€3,682) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)