Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,212 (COL$6,307,803) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)