Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,987 (€3,242) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)