Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,766 (42,193 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)