Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12558 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,439 (35,346 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)