Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12345 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,582 (37,117 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)