Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11035 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,995 (27,142 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)