Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,563 in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)