Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,118 in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)