Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,918 in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (40 minutes ago)