Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01879 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,452 (Php236,932) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)