Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01981 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,013 (Php202,568) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)