Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,889 (₩4,545,437) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)