Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 USD / MNT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 45% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,071 (5,143,610 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (37 minutes ago)