Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,575 (₩3,973,240) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)