Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11879 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,224 (kr 35,562) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)