Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12297 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,025 (kr 57,128) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)