Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,197 (€2,606) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)