Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,324 (4,646 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 2 hours ago)