Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,520 (4,910 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)