Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,335 (4,561 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)