Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,057 ($b14,111) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)