Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,949 (¥543,704) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)