Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00946 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,328 (¥563,363) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)