Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,242 (€3,467) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)