Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,875 (€3,619) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (29 minutes ago)