Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,840 (€3,615) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)