Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,736 (﷼ 73,017,952) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)