Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,783 in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)