Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01494 USD / INR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,425 (₨95,366) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)