Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05199 USD / MDL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 35% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,635 (31,450 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)