Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05702 USD / MDL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,525 (44,279 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)