Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05666 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,189 (Mex$ 38,635) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)