Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15813 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,999 (元18,965) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)